April 24, 2012
Posted here are two versions of this flaming christogram by Kathy Grimm, one in orange and the other in red. This unusual christogram makes a visual connection between Christ and the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.
Links to the Indwelling of the Holy Spirit:
April 23, 2012
These versions of the intertwined IHS monogram (Jesus) are all graphics designed by Kathy Grimm. Churches may add their school’s name or church name to these, enjoy.
Intertwined IHS Christogram in navy and black.
Intertwined IHS Christogram in red and black.
Intertwined IHS Christogram in black and green.
Intertwined IHS Christogram in grey and white.
Intertwined IHS Christogram in tan and white.
Intertwined IHS Christogram in pink and white.
Intertwined IHS Christogram in navy and white.
Tricolor Intertwined IHS Christogram in green, blue and white.
Tricolor Intertwined IHS Christogram in pink, red and white.
Tricolor Intertwined IHS Christogram in brown, blue and white.
April 20, 2012
JHS (iota eta sigma) in black by Kathy Grimm
JHS (iota eta sigma) in yellow by Kathy Grimm
JHS (iota eta sigma) in pink by Kathy Grimm
Titles (Names) of Christ In the Old Testament
- Seed of the woman. Gen. 3: 15.
- Mine Angel. Ex. 23: 23.
- A Star out of Jacob. Num. 24: 17.
- A Prophet. Deut. 18: 15,18.
- Captain of the host of the Lord. Joshua 5: 14.
- A Friend that sticketh closer than a brother. Prov. 18: 24.
- My Beloved. Song of Solomon 2: 10.
- Chiefest amoung ten thousand. Song of Solomon 5: 10.
- (One) altogether lovely. Song of Solomon 5: 16.
- The Mighty God. Isa. 9: 6.
- The Everlasting Father. Isa. 9: 6.
- The Prince of Peace. Isa. 9: 6.
- The Lord Our Righteousness. Jer. 23:5,6.
- The Son of God. Dan. 3: 25.
- The Son of Man. Dan. 7: 13.
- Michael, . . . the Great Prince. Dan. 12: 1.
- The Branch. Zech. 6: 12,13.
- The Messenger of the covenant. Mal. 3: 1.
- The Sun of Righteousness. Mal. 4: 2.
Titles (Names) of Christ In the New Testament
- The Word. John 1:1
- The Lamb of God. John 1: 29.
- The Bread of Life. John 6: 35.
- The Light of the world. John 8: 12.
- The Door of the sheep. John 10: 7.
- The Good Shepherd. Verse 11.
- The Ressurection and the Life. John 11: 25.
- The Way, the Truth, and the Life. John 11:25.
- The True Vine. John 15:1.
- The Rock. 1 Cor. 10: 4.
- The last Adam. 1 Cor. 15: 45.
- The Chief Corner-stone. Eph. 2: 20.
- The Man Christ Jesus. 1 Tim. 2: 5.
- A Great High Priest. Heb. 4: 14.
- The Author and Finisher of our faith. Heb. 12: 2.
- The Chief Shepherd. 1 Peter 5: 4.
- An Advocate. 1 John 2: 1.
- Michael, the Archangel. Jude 9.
- The Lion of the tribe of Judah. Rev. 5: 5.
- The Morning Star. Rev. 22: 16.
- King of kings, and Lord of lords. Rev. 19: 16.
Christ is referred to in the Bible under something like three hundred different titles and figures, of which the above are only examples. Why this is so is because He is all that these names and figures represent.
February 8, 2012
Labarum, Chi-Rho, blue glow for black web pages by Kathy Grimm
These glow versions also come in gold